For the guys in H44 Basis – you know who you are.
- A motorcycle cannot / will not fall over without an audience
- The fact that your keys are still in your pocket will become apparent as soon as you put your gloves on.
- Motorcycles are to yellow bugs what aircraft carriers were to Kamikaze Pilots.
- Quick fixes are named for how long they will last.
- Nothing is harder to start than a used motorcycle being shown to a prospective buyer.
- The only part you really need will be the part that is on permanent backorder.
- You will never suffer a punctured tire on the road until you forget the repair kit at home.
- Universal accessories are so named because that is where you must search to find the bike they will fit.