For all of the joggers and runners
- If the road you are running on becomes narrow, that is the moment where cars coming from opposite directions will appear.
- When running hills on a windy day, you will always have a headwind while running uphill and a tailwind when running downhill.
- When running a loop, the weather will change the moment you change directions to that you will always have a headwind.
- You will step in a muddy puddle during your first run in bright shiny new shoes.
- An out-and-back with rolling hills always seems to be uphill both ways.
- The rain will start about five minutes into your run and stop five minutes before you finish.
- The sudden, desperate urge to poop will always strike at the point at which you are furthest from a toilet.
- The moment you start feeling confident about your training and are excited to race, you will get injured.
- One week before your goal race, you will wake up with a stuffed-up nose.